With the recent news that has been provided by the Government of Alberta, we are happy to announce, we will be opening our doors to the public on May 14, 2020.
The health and safety of both our staff and customers is the main priority as we progress through this pandemic, we will be following all rules and guidelines that have been provided by the Government of Alberta.
Gem Gallerie’s current safety measures:
- Curbside gloved service
- All high touch surfaces and client items sanitized at take in and before delivery to the client.
- Touchless e-transfer payment encouraged, mobile touchless curbside payment, cash payments are accepted and encouraged (all currency is cleaned with sanitizing solution).
- Store to door delivery & pick-up available upon request
Gem Gallerie’s re-opening safety measures:
- Curbside gloved service will still be available to clients who prefer it.
- All high touch surfaces and tools sanitized after each client interaction.
- All staff interacting with clients shall be gloved during the entire interaction.
- All cash payments shall be sanitized upon receipt.
- Hand sanitizer available for client use.
- Physical distancing protocols have been put in place.
- Inside the store, there are four designated social distancing spots to help keep customers separated. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Occupancy limit will be in place until further notice.
- Private appointment shopping available must be booked in advance.
Our online showroom is still open and we are still offering free delivery to customers located in the Edmonton area, visit our last blog post for more information on our Store to Door Service.
Lastly, if you have any questions about our safety measures, services, or in general, please give us a call at 780-467-3001.
Thank you for your patience and be safe everyone!